UAP Management (and/or its strategic partners) can provide any or all of the following services.
- Policy pre-acceptance reviews;
- Administer the trust, including:
- send premium notices;
- accept and process payments from grantor;
- alert trustee to make premium payments;
- send Crummey notices;
- Perform simple trust bookkeeping, including;
- Review trust documents;
- Determine policy suitability, including;
- examine internal policy expenses (Uniform Prudent Investor Act (UPIA) Section 7 compliance);
- establish the reasonableness of the rate of return expected on invested assets underlying policy cash values in relation to risk/return objectives of trust (UPIA Section 2 compliance);
- Policy remediation:
- policy analysis
- policy replacement review
- Assist in valuation.